Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lucky to have been where I have been

On the 3rd day, Sarah and I took a 20 minute subway ride to Howth. It's a small fisherman's village and it was awesome. The coast was beautiful and being near water felt great. We started our afternoon with their highly recommended fish and chips and probably had one too many pints of Guinness.
That's ok though because our stupor allowed us to take these fantastic photos!



All of the golf courses overlooked the ocean. They were so breathtaking. I cant wait to pull out my clubs and hit the green when I fly home.




I did nothing to the effects of this picture. This is Mother Nature for you!
This is Mother Nature for you too;)

If I were into Facebook as much as Maggie claims I am (busted!) then I would definitely make this my profile picture! The sky looks amazing!


We took this picture on the first try. Anyone who wants to make the argument that there is no such thing as perfect timing can come and have a chat with me!

Don't we look like a married couple on vacation? I am pretty sure that is what the people of Ireland think!



Again, I can't wait to go back to Ireland!

No comments:

Post a Comment